My classes for this quarter:
- MATH 136
- CSE 311
- HONORS 398A
- CSE 499 (research)
- CSE 590Y
A few miscellaneous snapshots from the quarter:
- Admiring the cherry trees in the Quad.
- Participating in a fire drill one morning before math class.
- Noticing that the class bell on the second floor of Loew is louder than the fire alarm…
- Watching someone fly a drone above Red Square.
- Meeting group project peers at Foster Library.
- Being asked if I was interested in being a TA for CSE 311.
- Expanding my knowledge of LaTeX.
- Writing figure captions late in the evening while my research group worked to submit a paper to a conference.
- Observing that the number of students reclining on the HUB lawn is positively correlated with the temperature.
And as a literal snapshot, here’s a photo of the grad student I work with taking a photo of one of the security professors taking a photo of the other security professor taking a selfie while wearing the HoloLens that the lab just got this quarter: