My classes for this quarter:
- CSE 351
- STAT 391
- PHYS 123
- CSE 590Y
- CSE 499 (research)
- MATH 480 (auditing)
A few miscellaneous snapshots from the quarter:
- Running into my HONORS 205 professor in the Gould Hall coffee shop.
- Volunteering as a mentor for the CSE spring welcome night, and then being CSE 351 classmates with one of the new students I’d mentored.
- Virtually inhabiting CSE room 403 during an intense period of research work.
- Discussing lab furniture rearrangements with the rest of the security research lab, á la graph paper doodles.
- Spending hours diagnosing an SVM that wouldn’t converge on a solution before realizing I needed to standardize the predictors.
- Presenting in the Undergraduate Research Symposium two days before getting on a plane to the Bay Area.
- Getting published and attending my first conference!!!
- Running into an acquaintance from my internship last summer.
- Seeing Drumheller Fountain being emptied for maintenance.
- Achieving a personal best for the PHYS 123 final exam.
And as a literal snapshot, here’s a photo of the springtime blossoms between MGH and Suzzallo (I walked by here quite often this quarter):